- Africa’s tilapia farmers rise to Chinese challenge January 18, 2019
- Women in aquaculture: Marie-Aude Danguy January 16, 2019
- How aquaponics can spare Ugandan farmers from drought January 15, 2019
- Why community’s at the heart of Scottish salmon farming January 14, 2019
- Pooling knowledge: practice ponds help spread success January 11, 2019
- Bringing bivalve aquaculture out of its shell January 10, 2019
- A 45-year perspective on aquafeeds January 9, 2019
Human Resource Management in the Aquaculture Industry
General Information: Fine-tuning your human resource management skills is a great way to put you ahead of the pack. The seafood industry needs good quality staff to function and a strong knowledge of human resource management could be the difference in productivity between you and your competitor.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Seafood
- Industrial Relations
- Staff Management and Communication
What do I study?
- BSBHRM506A Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- AHCBUS501A Manage staff
- BSBWRK509A Manage industrial relations
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for BSBHRM506A Manage recruitment selection and induction processes, AHCBUS501A Manage staff, and BSBWRK509A Manage industrial relations will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Human Resource Management in the Aquaculture Industry short course is delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
The Human Resource Management in the Aquaculture Industry short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom-based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate a training model that suits.
Fees and Charges: Standard fee for the Human Resource Management in the Aquaculture Industry short course is $450.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom-based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.