- Notes from “the world's largest" aquaponics system March 20, 2019
- Overcoming challenges in steelhead RAS production March 18, 2019
- Ten products to whet the appetite for Seafood Expo North America March 15, 2019
- High hopes to diversify US marine finfish aquaculture March 12, 2019
- Can Ghana's tilapia sector bounce back? March 12, 2019
- Proud to be a woman, but happy to be “one of the boys” March 8, 2019
- Nasa scientist to focus on fish and shrimp health March 6, 2019
Principles and Applications of HACCP
General Information: This short course focuses on Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) and how it relates to the commercial environment. It gives you the knowledge and skills to develop and implement a HACCP system to meet customer and regulatory requirements. This course meets the formal HACCP training requirements of Woolworths SQF, WQA, BRC, Coles Supplier Requirements – Food and other customer standards.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Seafood Processing
Developing HACCP Plans
Food Safety Standards
What do I study?
- FDFFS2001A Implement the food safety program and procedures
- FDFTEC3001A Participate in a HACCP team
- FDFFS3001A Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for FDFFS2001A Implement the food safety program and procedures, FDFTEC3001A Participate in a HACCP team and FDFFS3001A Monitor the implementation of quality and food safety programs will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Principles and Applications of HACCP short course are delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
The Principles and Applications of HACCP short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom-based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate a training model that suits.
Fees and Charges:
The standard fee for the Principles and Applications of HACCP short course is $1290.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom-based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.