- A new candidate for commercial aquaculture? October 15, 2018
- Ready to Muck in October 11, 2018
- Native oyster initiative gains traction October 9, 2018
- Women in aquaculture: Kyra Hoevenaars October 8, 2018
- Getting the bug for aquaculture October 4, 2018
- The future of fish farming in Myanmar October 3, 2018
- Milkfish congress offers glimmer of hope for the Philippines October 2, 2018
Environmental Management Systems for Aquaculture
General Information: This short course assists in developing an in-house environmental management system for an aquaculture enterprise and can assist in building capacity for various types of certification.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Aquaculture
- Developing an in-house Environmental Management System
- Aquaculture Certification
What do I study? BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes and SFIEMS501B Develop workplace policy for sustainability
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for BSBRSK401A Identify risk and apply risk management processes and SFIEMS501B Develop workplace policy for sustainability will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Environmental Management Systems for Aquaculture short course is delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
Training Methods: The Environmental Management Systems for Aquaculture short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom-based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate a training model that suits.
Fees and Charges: Standard fee for the Environmental Management Systems for Aquaculture course is $450.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom-based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.