- Key factors in creating the largest tilapia RAS in the world June 22, 2018
- The AKVA factor June 18, 2018
- Executive decisions June 15, 2018
- Women in Aquaculture: Natalie Clark June 13, 2018
- Successful start for Scotland's native farmed salmon strain June 10, 2018
- The real eel: a guide to eel farming June 7, 2018
- Far-out farming June 5, 2018
Aquaculture and the Environment
General Information: This short course will explore how sustainability plays a role in contemporary aquaculture. It is essential for anyone who is interested in environmental issues surrounding aquaculture.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Aquaculture
Sustainability in Aquaculture
What do I study?
- SFIEMS301B Implement and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Practices
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for SFIEMS301B Impliment and Monitor Environmentally Sustainable Practices will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Aquaculture and the Environment short course is delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
Training Methods: The Aquaculture and the Environment short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate training model that suits.
Fees and Charges:
Standard fee for the Aquaculture and the Environment short course is $350.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.