- A new candidate for commercial aquaculture? October 15, 2018
- Ready to Muck in October 11, 2018
- Native oyster initiative gains traction October 9, 2018
- Women in aquaculture: Kyra Hoevenaars October 8, 2018
- Getting the bug for aquaculture October 4, 2018
- The future of fish farming in Myanmar October 3, 2018
- Milkfish congress offers glimmer of hope for the Philippines October 2, 2018
Basic Shrimp Health
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Aquaculture
What do I Study?
SFIAQUA213C Monitor stock and environmental condition
SFIAQUA222A Control diseases
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for SFIAQUA213C Monitor stock and environmental condition and SFIAQUA222A Control diseases will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Basic Shrimp Health short course is delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
The Basic Shrimp Health short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom-based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate a training model that suits.
Fees and Charges:
The standard fee for the Basic Crustacean Health short course is $399.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom-based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.
How do I apply?
Please contact LMC Training for an enrolment form or click the following link Student-Enrolment-Form-SEF-LMC-V1.4-Short Courses