- Notes from “the world's largest" aquaponics system March 20, 2019
- Overcoming challenges in steelhead RAS production March 18, 2019
- Ten products to whet the appetite for Seafood Expo North America March 15, 2019
- High hopes to diversify US marine finfish aquaculture March 12, 2019
- Can Ghana's tilapia sector bounce back? March 12, 2019
- Proud to be a woman, but happy to be “one of the boys” March 8, 2019
- Nasa scientist to focus on fish and shrimp health March 6, 2019
Introduction to Aquariums
General Information: Who doesn’t love a well-maintained aquarium? Whether you have it in the centre of your living room or tucked away in your bedroom the one thing that everybody agrees on is that you have to maintain it well to keep your aquatic animals in tip-top shape. This great introductory course is designed to do just that – keeping your wet pets happy!
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Aquarium set up
Basic aquatic animal husbandry
What do I study? ACMCAS305A Maintain aquascapes and aquatic animals
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for ACMCAS305A Maintain aquascapes and aquatic animals will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Introduction to Aquariums short course is delivered flexibly and enrolments are accepted all year round.
The Introduction to Aquariums short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom-based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate a training model that suits.
Fees and Charges:
The standard fee for the Introduction to Aquariums short course is $399.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here
For workplace learning and classroom-based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.
How do I apply?
Please contact LMC Training for an enrolment form or click the following link Student-Enrolment-Form-SEF-LMC-V1.4-Short Courses