- Notes from “the world's largest" aquaponics system March 20, 2019
- Overcoming challenges in steelhead RAS production March 18, 2019
- Ten products to whet the appetite for Seafood Expo North America March 15, 2019
- High hopes to diversify US marine finfish aquaculture March 12, 2019
- Can Ghana's tilapia sector bounce back? March 12, 2019
- Proud to be a woman, but happy to be “one of the boys” March 8, 2019
- Nasa scientist to focus on fish and shrimp health March 6, 2019
Success in the aquaculture and wider seafood industry requires the optimization of all inputs and outputs. It is quite rare that a workplace possesses all of the technical skills and knowledge in-house. Staff at LMC have developed a myriad of commercial skills and knowledge throughout years of real business experience. LMC Training can give technical advice for most aspects of commercial aquaculture and post-harvest processing facilities.
Our range of skills is very extensive so please contact us and we will undertake a free consultation via the telephone.