- Africa’s tilapia farmers rise to Chinese challenge January 18, 2019
- Women in aquaculture: Marie-Aude Danguy January 16, 2019
- How aquaponics can spare Ugandan farmers from drought January 15, 2019
- Why community’s at the heart of Scottish salmon farming January 14, 2019
- Pooling knowledge: practice ponds help spread success January 11, 2019
- Bringing bivalve aquaculture out of its shell January 10, 2019
- A 45-year perspective on aquafeeds January 9, 2019
Success in the aquaculture and wider seafood industry requires the optimization of all inputs and outputs. It is quite rare that a workplace possesses all of the technical skills and knowledge in-house. Staff at LMC have developed a myriad of commercial skills and knowledge throughout years of real business experience. LMC Training can give technical advice for most aspects of commercial aquaculture and post-harvest processing facilities.
Our range of skills is very extensive so please contact us and we will undertake a free consultation via the telephone.