- Oven-ready aquaculture August 17, 2018
- A sense of plaice August 15, 2018
- Women in aquaculture: Atsuko Nozaki August 13, 2018
- African fishmeal factories under fire August 8, 2018
- Women in aquaculture: Dr Flower Msuya August 5, 2018
- Africa threatened by Asian fish imports August 3, 2018
- Recasting the net August 1, 2018
Advanced Water Quality
General Information: This short course is a step up from the basic water quality course. It covers more advanced water quality parameters, monitoring techniques and analysis.This course is suited for aquaculture operators, aquarium technicians or for the enthusiast who wants to gain a stronger understanding of water quality.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Aquaculture
- Advanced Water Quality Parameters
- Advanced Water Quality Testing
- Advanced Water Quality Manipulation
- Standard Operating Procedure Design
What do I study?
- SFIAQUA308C Maintain Water Quality and Environmental Monitoring
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for SFIAQUA308C Maintain Water and Environmental Monitoring will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Advanced Water Quality short course is delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
The Advanced Water Quality short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate training model that suits.
Fees and Charges:
Standard fee for the Basic Water Quality short course is $350.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suite the commercial client.