- Africa’s tilapia farmers rise to Chinese challenge January 18, 2019
- Women in aquaculture: Marie-Aude Danguy January 16, 2019
- How aquaponics can spare Ugandan farmers from drought January 15, 2019
- Why community’s at the heart of Scottish salmon farming January 14, 2019
- Pooling knowledge: practice ponds help spread success January 11, 2019
- Bringing bivalve aquaculture out of its shell January 10, 2019
- A 45-year perspective on aquafeeds January 9, 2019
Advanced Water Quality
General Information: This short course is a step up from the basic water quality course. It covers more advanced water quality parameters, monitoring techniques, and analysis. This course is suited for aquaculture operators, aquarium technicians or for the enthusiast who wants to gain a stronger understanding of water quality.
Course Duration: Approx. 4 weeks
Entry Requirements: There are no entry requirements for this course
Study Area: Aquaculture
- Advanced Water Quality Parameters
- Advanced Water Quality Testing
- Advanced Water Quality Manipulation
- Standard Operating Procedure Design
What do I study?
- SFIAQUA308C Maintain Water Quality and Environmental Monitoring
How do I gain recognition for completing this course: A statement of Attainment for SFIAQUA308C Maintain Water and Environmental Monitoring will be issued after successful completion of this short course.
When can I start? The Advanced Water Quality short course is delivered flexibly and enrollments are accepted all year round.
The Advanced Water Quality short course can be delivered in the following ways:
Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
Classroom-based training – For schools and other institutions. This will be delivered in the classroom and LMC will negotiate a training model that suits.
Fees and Charges:
The standard fee for the Basic Water Quality short course is $450.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
This course can now be paid off weekly. For Payment Plan options click here.
For workplace learning and classroom-based training models please contact us as programs of that nature can be tailored to suit the commercial client.