Certificate III in Aquaculture – SFI30119
The Certificate III in Aquaculture is perfectly suited for:
- High school students in their final year;
- Individuals seeking employment in the industry; and
- People who want to gain technical knowledge of commercial aquaculture production.
Course Duration: Approx. 26 weeks (Flexible Completion Time)
Entry Requirements: Nil
Key Study Areas:
- Aquaculture production techniques
- Water quality
- Feeding and nutrition
- Aquatic health management
- Grow out and hatchery techniques
- Data entry
- Infrastructure and maintenance
Career Outcomes: Base level technician, trainee, and general hand.
Certificate III in Aquaculture Units
- SFIBIO301 Identify and report signs of aquatic disease or pests
- SFIWHS301 Contribute to workplace health and safety processes
- SFIXSI201 Work effectively in the seafood industry
- AHCNAR302 Collect and preserve biological samples
- FBPOPR2066 Apply sampling procedures
- SFIAQU301 Undertake effluent treatment and waste disposal
- SFIAQU302 Construct or install stock culture, holding and farm structures
- SFIAQU303 Monitor stock handling activities
- SFIAQU304 Maintain water quality and environmental monitoring
- SFIAQU305 Monitor harvest and post-harvest activities
- SFIAQU308 Support hatchery operations
- SFIAQU309 Carry out emergency procedures
- SFIAQU310 Apply control measures for predators and pests
- SFIAQU311 Apply control measures for diseases
- SFIAQU312 Monitor feed activities
- SFIXSI102 Communicate in the seafood industry
Credit for previous study/experience: Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in all nationally recognized training offered by LMC Training. Contact LMC Training for further details.
Start Date: The Certificate III in Aquaculture is delivered flexibly and enrolments are accepted all year round.
- Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
- Workplace training – For existing workers training can be undertaken at the workplace in face to face workshops and learning sessions.
- Schools and other institutions – Individual contracts are negotiated. We can construct an aquaculture system on-site and use it as a training tool.
Fees and Charges: Standard fee for the Certificate III in Aquaculture is $3999.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, 24/7 tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
Two-Step Application Process:
Step 1 – Click the following link – Student Enrolment Form to fill in your enrolment form
Step 2 – Payment
- Full Fee for PayPal and Credit Cards – See below
- 40% on commencement, 30% halfway, 30% on completion for PayPal and Credit Cards- See below
- Weekly with Flexi Pay – Click Here
- Electronic Funds Transfer:
Bank: Bank of QueenslandAccount Name: LMC Training Pty LtdBSB: 124 081Account Number: 21552566Swift Code: QBANAU4B
Other payment options are available, please contact us.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility to meet all client needs, so please contact us from anywhere in the world and we are sure we can tailor a program that is perfect for your circumstances.