Certificate III in Aquaculture SFI30111
The Certificate III in Aquaculture is perfectly suited for:
- High school students in their final year;
- Individuals seeking employment in the industry; and
- People who want to gain technical knowledge of commercial aquaculture production.
Course Duration: Approx. 26 weeks (Flexible Completion Time)
Entry Requirements: Nil
Key Study Areas:
- Aquaculture production techniques
- Water quality
- Feeding and nutrition
- Aquatic health management
- Grow out and hatchery techniques
- Data entry
- Infrastructure and maintenance
Career Outcomes: Base level technician, trainee and general hand.
Certificate III in Aquaculture Units
Credit for previous study/experience: Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in all nationally recognised training offered by LMC Training. Contact LMC Training for further details.
Start Date: The Certificate III in Aquaculture is delivered flexibly and enrolments are accepted all year round.
- Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
- Workplace training – For existing workers training can be undertaken at the workplace in face to face workshops and learning sessions.
- Schools and other institutions – Individual contracts are negotiated. We can construct an aquaculture system on site and use it as a training tool.
Fees and Charges: Standard fee for the Certificate III in Aquaculture is $3650.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, 24/7 tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
Two Step Application Process:
Step 1 – Click the following link –Student Enrolment Form SEF – LMC V1.2. to fill in your enrolment form
Step 2 – Payment
- Full Fee for PayPal and Credit Cards – See below
- 40% on commencement, 30% half way, 30% on completion for PayPal and Credit Cards- See below
- Weekly with Flexi Pay – Click Here
- Electronic Funds Transfer:
Bank: Bank of QueenslandAccount Name: LMC Training Pty LtdBSB: 124 081Account Number: 21552566Swift Code: QBANAU4B
Other payment options are available, please contact us.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility to meet all client needs, so please contact us from anywhere in the world and we are sure we can tailor a program that is perfect for your circumstances.
|Pay Pal and Credit Card Payment Options|