Certificate II in Aquaculture – SFI20111
The Certificate II in Aquaculture is perfectly suited for:
- High school students;
- Individuals looking to looking to gain base level entry into the industry; and
- People who have a general interest in aquaculture and want foundational knowledge and skills.
Course Duration: Approx. 20 weeks (Flexible Completion Time)
Entry Requirements: Nil
Key Study Areas:
- Aquaculture production techniques
- Basic water quality
- Feeding practices
- Aquatic animal disease
- workplace health and safety
- Working effectively
Career Outcomes: Base level technician, trainee and general hand.
Certificate II in Aquaculture Units
- SFICORE101C Apply basic food handling and safety practices
- SFICORE103C Communicate in the seafood industry
- SFICORE105B Work effectively in the seafood industry
- SFICORE106B Meet workplace OHS requirements
- SFIAQUA205C Feed stock
- SFIAQUA206C Handle stock
- SFIAQUA209C Manipulate stock culture environment
- SFIAQUA211C Undertake routine maintenance of water supply and disposal
- systems and structures
- SFIAQUA213C Monitor stock and environmental condition
- SFIAQUA222A Control diseases
- SFIAQUA221A Control predators and pests
- SFIEMS201B Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- SFISTOR204A Prepare, pack and dispatch stock for live transport
- SFISTOR205A Prepare, pack and dispatch non – live product
- SFIAQUA217B Maintain stock culture, holding and other farm structures
Credit for previous study/experience: Students can apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) in all nationally recognised training offered by LMC Training. Contact LMC Training for further details.
Start Date: The Certificate II in Aquaculture is delivered flexibly and enrolments are accepted all year round.
- Distance/Online – A mix of printed and electronic learning resource coupled with one on one Skype (or equivalent) tuition sessions.
- Workplace training – For existing workers training can be undertaken at the workplace in face to face workshops and learning sessions.
- Schools and other institutions – Individual contracts are negotiated. We can construct an aquaculture system on site and use it as a training tool.
Fees and Charges: Standard fee for the Certificate II in Aquaculture is $2650.00 AUD. This encompasses all learning materials, 24/7 tuition support, assessment and issuance of qualification.
Two Step Application Process:
Step 1 – Click the following link –Student Enrolment Form SEF – LMC V1.2. to fill in your enrolment form
Step 2 – Payment
- Full Fee for PayPal and Credit Cards – See below
- 40% on commencement, 30% half way, 30% on completion for PayPal and Credit Cards- See below
- Weekly with Flexi Pay – Click Here
- Electronic Funds Transfer:
Bank: Bank of QueenslandAccount Name: LMC Training Pty LtdBSB: 124 081Account Number: 21552566Swift Code: QBANAU4B
Other payment options are available, please contact us.
We pride ourselves on our flexibility to meet all client needs, so please contact us from anywhere in the world and we are sure we can tailor a program that is perfect for your circumstances.
|Pay Pal and Credit Card Payment Options|